Are you passionate about supporting children in Nursery and Reception?
Are you confident and energetic with a can-do attitude?
Are you looking for a flexible role to compliment your lifestyle?
We are currently looking to recruit a Level 2 or 3 Early Years Assistant for work from November onwards at a warm and friendly nursery in Leicestershire.
You will be an essential part of the Nursery team caring for children between the ages of 3 months and 5 years in an integrated care and education setting.
If you love to be with children and are motivated, energetic and enthusiastic, come and join our team!
- Encouraging learning and development, through play and teaching
- Providing engaging and interactive activities
- Working alongside other members of staff to provide a safe and nurturing environment
- Creating fun and meaningful experiences for the children, focusing on their development plans and interests
- Working closely with the management team to ensure the nursery maintains excellent standards
- Working with parents to support their children
- Recording children's activity throughout the day and reporting back on development
To be considered for the role, you must have:
- Early Years Qualification (Cache or NVQ level 2 or 3)
- Relevant childcare experience (Must be able to provide 2 references)
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- An exceptional dedication to childcare
- An opportunity to be part of a very professional team of educators
- Accessible Public transport links
- On site parking available
- Long term role
- Refer a friend scheme
- Regular pay via PAYE, not an umbrella company
Interested in this role?
Click 'Apply' today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Randstad Education in Leicestershire, please contact Jess Turner on 0116 218 7301.
All posts are subject to enhanced DBS and referencing checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children....