Are you an enthusiastic, empathetic and energetic Nursery Practitioner? Do you have a strong desire to help young children who need help in the classroom? Are you looking for a position that is in normal school working hours?
If you are answering 'yes' to the questions above then click apply now to be a Early Years Teaching Assistant in Borehamwood today!
- Competitive rates of pay
- The chance to win £300 on a refer-a-friend scheme
- Opportunity for CPD
- A supportive and welcoming environment
- Becoming part of a friendly and enthusiastic workforce
- Being able to support young children with a range of learning difficulties
- Helping children either 1:1 or sometimes in small groups
- General monitoring of the class and aiding the teacher
- Make sure the children are engaged with their academic studies
- Being a role model for the children
- A flexible and adaptable working attitude
- EYFS Qualification
- CACHE Level 3
- Able to provide an up to date DBS
- Must have prior experience working with children
- Be able to supply 2 employment references
If this is a role that you think suits you, then press 'Apply now' or you can email me at email@example.com or call 0161 200 1930 - I am based in Manchester but I am the Candidate Consultant for the Luton and Hertfordshire branches....