** Early Years Teaching Assistant Borehamwood **
Do you have a CACHE level 3 qualification in early years?
Would you like to work in a school rather than a nursery?
Are you available to start in June?
Then apply to this job as soon as possible!
I am working with a popular two form entry school in Borehamwood who are looking for a Teaching Assistant to join them supporting in their nursery class starting after half term. This is for the rest of the academic year.
You must have a CACHE level 3 qualification or equivalent to be considered for this role.
Why apply to join this school?
* School hours of 8:30 - 3:30
* Possibility of a permanent contract from September
* Friendly and supportive team
* Free on-site parking and good local transport links
To be successful you will:
* Have a CACHE level 3 qualification in early years (essential)
* Be available to start early June
* Childcare references
* DBS on the update service (we can help with this)
Benefits of working for Randstad:
* Weekly pay via PAYE
* Access to benefits app including discounts on shopping, cinema, eating out and holidays
* Dedicated consultant for your area
If you are interested please send your application as soon as possible and I will call you to book in a virtual registration meeting.
Successful applications are subject to enhanced DBS and reference checks. Randstad Education is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children