I am looking for immediate Ecologists to join a civil/rail subcontractor working in Aylesbury on HS2!
This role is for an immediate Ecologist with proven experience working on large civil engineering contracts for HS2. The ideal candidates will be able to start this week and work on a rolling contract which has the potential to run until 2021 and further.
If this sounds like something you or anyone you know might be interested in, please get in contact now!
Roles and responsibilities:
- To provide ecological support to the Area Wide Environmental team.
- Provide ecological technical support to the sector teams.
- Review and analysis of ecological data to ensure it is fit for purpose.
- Review of licence applications and mitigation method statements for a variety of protected species.
- To fulfil the role of ecological technical advisor and provide assurance and ensure compliance with HS2s field surveys method statement, relevant Technical Standards and current legislation.
- Liaise with subcontractors, stakeholders and statutory consultees.
- Co-ordinate data for ecological mitigation and completion of licence applications.
- Site inspection around current mitigation works within the sector assigned.
If you are interested in this role please apply with your CV or contact Morgan Broughton at Randstad CPE - London.
Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.