Are you mad for marketing? Crazy about content? Are you looking for a challenging e-commerce role that will help those creative juices flow whilst playing a vital part in driving sales through Amazon and Ebay? If so this could be the ideal role for you.
You help with the responsibility for the content on all E-Commerce platforms such as Amazon and EBay. Using insights to inform marketing activity, you will also have responsibility for end to end marketing campaigns.
So What Will You Be Doing?
- Development and management of all online marketing campaigns
- Looking after a portfolio of 1000's of products across various platforms - looking at pricing and content
- Working closely with digital, creative partners, distributors, marketing team members and other departments to help generate high quality leads, build the sales pipeline and help achieve overall business goals.
- Manage and maintain the company e-commerce platforms
- Generate and optimise content for the e-commerce platforms
- Continually work on Search Engine Optimisation
- Identify new trends / analysis of competitors
- Ensuring all pricing and descriptions for products on E-commerce platforms are correct
- Analyse and report on digital performance and produce a marketing monthly report
- Content creation on all e-commerce platforms
- Campaign management - end to end
- Providing sales support; liaising with the sales team and assisting them in lead/call generation
- Identifying sales opportunities and ways to increase sales
- Lead generation: Investigating and reporting on opportunities within active market sectors
- Analysis and forecasting
- Implementation of strategies
- You MUST have a proven ability to manage and be responsible for products and content on Amazon and Ebay - this is ESSENTIAL
- Experience in managing 200 + products
- You must have experience in increasing sales through these platforms
- MUST have experience in managing online marketing campaigns
- Previous experience of content management
- Excellent knowledge of Google Analytics and Google AdWords
- Analytical and data-lead approach
- Ability to work as part of a team and use own initiative
- Fantastic communication skills
- Team player
- Marketing degree would be advantageous
- £24,000 - £28,000 + bonus
- Parking on-site
- Opportunity for the role to develop
- Parking on-site
Don't miss out, please get in touch today!
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....