My client, an industry leading rail telecoms subcontractor are seeking an experienced EHS Advisor to join their award winning team based in Central London.
This is an exiting opportunity to carve out a long term career within a reputable business.
Candidate Responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Maintain all HSQE KPI's.
- Assist in the management of all company accreditation and compliance, with also the Day to day operational compliance to ISO 9001, 14001 and 45001 (potentially 27001).
- Assist in the production of HSQE Briefings and produce H&S Inspection Programme on sites and individuals.
- To undertake HSQE Site Inspection as programmed and coordinate and give HSQE support for Project and Site Managers.
- On occasion assist the administration department in the conducting of employee and visitor inductions.
- Assist in the production of the development of procedures to ensure company compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Continually identify and diagnose where compliance is required across the company, develop and co ordinate the delivery of all aspects to put in place compliance activity where it is otherwise absent or unsatisfactory.
- Assist in the production of creating and carrying out risk assessments and site inspections.
- Completion of supplier assessment packs (HSQE sections).
- This role will include both home and remote working along with, where required, national travel.
- Investigating health-related complaints and cases of ill health.
- Ensuring that equipment is installed correctly and safely.
- Identifying potential hazards.
- Determining ways of reducing risks.
- Compiling statistics and writing weekly reports.
- Assist in the running of health and safety meetings and training courses for employees.
- Liaising with external health and safety authorities.
- Keeping up to date and ensuring compliance with current health and safety legislation.
- Supply and deliver basic H&S training as required.
- First Aid at Work Level 3.
- Fire Marshal/Warden Trained.
- NEBOSH General Certificate.
- Full, clean UK driving license
- Computer literate
- IOSH Membership or equivalent (TechIOSH).
- Construction & Rail Experience (Min 5 Years).
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.