Electrical Commissioning Engineer
Location - Kent
Start Date - Immediately
Rate: £350 - £380 per day
Are you a Commissioning Engineer with project engineering experience looking for the opportunity to work with a Principle contractor on a major water treatment network? Do you have experience in a water treatment environment?
- Commission the works and complete site acceptance test documents
- Develop relationships with the client to ensure a smooth delivery and handover
- Sub-contract placement and material orders of mechanical and electrical equipment
- Prepare method statements, risk and COSHH assessments
- Review P&ID diagrams and provide strategies to commission plant and equipment in to existing process
- Plan and prepare project programmes for mechanical and electrical aspects of work
- Develop a Commissioning Plan, Critical Equipment List and SAT Documentation
- Electrical bias
- Experience commissioning in a water / waste water treatment plant
- Excellent communication skills as you will be working very closely with client representative and client operations team
If you're a Commissioning Engineer looking to progress your career within water treatment, please apply! CVs will be reviewed throughout the week.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.