Are you a qualified electrical maintenance engineer? Are you looking to expand your skills and work within a critical environment/Data centre? Keen to work on a shift position covering days and nights? My clients are a large FM company who are recruiting for an Electrical shift engineer to join a growing team near Bath.
- Competitive Salary
- Generous Holiday
- Sick Pay
- On going training
- Responsible for PPM and Reactive Maintenance on site
- Involved in extra works and project work
- To work to set schedules, ensuring engineering standards are maintained
- Ensuring reliability of the Plant and associated electrical systems on site
- To ensure on site Quality Assurance procedures are adhered to
- Prompt and effective response to all reactive maintenance issues, and help desk requests
- Minor installation work
The Ideal Candidate will need:
- Experience in a similar environment ideally data centre/ Critical environment
- Be conversant with current Health and Safety legislation with relevance to safe working practices
- City & Guilds Parts 1 and 2 / NVQ Level 2
- 17th Edition
- Experience in Electrical & Mechanical aspects of general building PPM schedules.
- Prior experience with permits to work ( Desirable)
- PASMA/IPAF certified.
- HVAP/LVAP (Desired)
- Ability to Pass DBS Clearance and be able to provide 5 years working reference history
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.