Duration: Permanent Position
Start Date: ASAP
Salary/Rate: £32,000 - £36,000 + Package
Randstad CPE Contact: Dylan Bush (Maidstone branch) 01622 357231
Randstad CPE is currently working on behalf of a National FM Corporation who are looking to recruit an Electrical Maintenance Engineer to join them immediately in their commercial premises across Kent/Essex. The role will involve working in a commercial setting carrying out planned and reactive maintenance work. If you have experience and you are available for work, please apply and attach an up to date CV.
Whilst working for this company, you will be expected to carry out maintenance works within casinos, offices, leisure settings and residential environments. Your duties will include and you will work with, but will not be limited to:
- Maintenance of Electrical systems in retail stores
- Ensuring the Building is Maintained to a High Standard
- Improving product quality
- Planned Preventative Maintenance
- Reactive Fault Finding, Diagnosing and Repair
- Basic Electrical Installations
- Attend Emergency Callouts as Requested
- Complete Customer Resolution Reports
If you are interested in working for Randstad, please ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Have previous experience of working as an Electrical Maintenance Engineer
- Level I, II & III In electrical installations
- 18th Edition
- Pat Testing Qualification
- Hardworking and able to work on your own initiative
What you will get in return
- Overtime opportunities
- Competitive Salary
What you need to do next
If you feel this role meets your expectations please click apply and upload your details or CV. If you are seeking a new role in the future please feel free to contact Randstad CPE's Maidstone branch for a confidential discussion where we can provide advice, assistance with training and update you on our latest vacancies.
For further information please contact Dylan at Randstad CPE (Maidstone Branch) on 07717 540939.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.