Electrical Maintenance Engineer (Multi-Skilled) - West London - Monday to Friday - Temp 2/3 months - £18ph
I have a number of fantastic opportunities to work for a large maintenance company working around the west London area working at a large site on behalf of a large property management company. You will be given tasks to carry out PPM and reactive maintenance, statutory compliance and general building maintenance tasks.
Monday to Friday - 08:00 -17:00
- Electrical and Mechanical PPM's and Reactive maintenance
- General building services tasks
- Working as part of a small maintenance team to deliver a great service to the client
- Duties will include: Electrical fault finding, wiring, emergency lights, power distribution, sockets, circuits, belts changes, filter changes and coil cleans on AHU's / FCU's, boiler resets, chiller checks, BMS Monitoring and etc.
- Electrical - City & Guilds Level 2 and 3 or Equivalent
- Client Facing
- Commercial Building Maintenance Experience
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.