A large national FM and maintenance company are looking for an experienced electrical maintenance engineer to be based at a large Mobile sites in Stafford. This is a fantastic role for the right person to join an established maintenance team working Monday to Friday 8AM to 5PM and timings are flexible.
- Competitive salary up to £38k-40K per annum(No Stretch)
- OT available,Van Fuel Card available
- Progression and on going Training
- 25 days Holiday +8 Bank Holidays+1 in 3 call outs(£160 Standby)
- Company benefits
Responsibilities will include:
- Carry out all PPM's and reactive works on site
- Ensure all work is carried out in line with task schedules and industry best practices
- Ensure the responsible sites are fully compliant and follow industry best practices.
- Daily monitoring and responsibility of all main plant and equipment within buildings
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship with all employees and clients
- Maintain the professional image always, and promote services.
- Ensure all subcontractors are appropriately supervised, and comply with contractual commitments, and site operating processes.
- Ensure you manage the site logbook system and all paperwork is kept up to date
- To oversee the management of the on-site CAFM and Concept systems and ensure all PPM and reactive tasks are completed within SLA.
- Receiving client issues and resolving these issues effectively without disruption to business or compromising client relationships.
- Be prepared for inclusion on a call out rota for out of hour's emergency response.
Applicants for the role must possess the following:
- Fully electrically qualified to NVQ Level 2 or 3 or equivalent
- C&G electrical installations
- 17th Edition or 18th edition
- Experience working within occupied offices
- Driving License
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.