Electrical Site Manager - Water Treatment
Location - Hampshire
Pay - £300 - £350 per day
This is an opportunity for an Electrical Site Manager with water treatment experience, to work for a principle contractor on a large water treatment contract in Southern Water.
Your daily duties as an Electrical Site Manager:
- Co-ordinate and control construction activities ensuring the project runs to schedule and budget
- Day to day management of site activities, including supervising and monitoring the site operations and carrying out briefings as necessary, preparing RAMS and ensuring compliance
- Ensuring plant and materials are ordered and supplied as required
- Enforce and adhere to H&S
- Monitor safety and efficiency of sites
- Ensuring that all site non-conformities are reported and resolve
- Take ownershop of costs, programme, documentation, procurement etc
- Risk managerment & identifying problems
- Leading supervisors and trades across the sites
- Monitor and meet KPIs
- Project programming and planning meetings Requirements:
- HND in engineering/project management related qualification
- Experience within the water treatment industry (Non-Infrastructure) small scale projects
- SMSTS Safety Management
- CSCS Management Card
- First Aid
Experience working as an Electrical Site Manager in a water / waste water treatment environment is essential.
For more information please contact Susannah on 01622357230 or forward your CV.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.