Pay rate discussed.
Start Date: ASAP
Are you an experienced Electrical supervisor?
Are you looking to build on your supervisory skills?
We have an opportunity for an experienced electrician to come manage a team of electrical engineers based in Bristol and Swansea respectively. The ideal candidate will need to be able to travel between the 2 sites It is essential that you hold a UK driving licence.
Duties will include.
- Monitor the CAFM system and assign/complete works.
- Ensure other engineers complete assigned jobs/paperwork.
- Issue daily update to client
- Attend internal Teams Call 3 times a week.
- Issue Job Status report twice a week.
- Timesheet management each Monday.
- Fully qualified Electrician.
- Experience of managing small to medium sized teams.
- Project supervisory(desired)
- Experience Mobile work
- 1 in 3 call out (looking to move to 1 in 4) £75 for call out
- x1.5 for overtime
- 40 hours a week
If you are interested and would like more information please submit a CV or call Courtleigh Muchenje on 07392 282 453.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.