Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you have a good attention to details? Would you like a job working for one of the top electrical companies in the world?
If you have answered yes to the above questions, we have a fantastic opportunity for you.
On behalf of our client, a market leader in the electrical industry, we are recruiting for an Electrical Technician on temporary ongoing contract in Stamford.
- On site car parking
- 28 days holiday per year
- Access to benefits app for hundreds of discounts
- Weekly Pay
Pay Rate and Working Hours:
- £11.71-13.71 PER HOUR (depends of experience)
- 12:15 to 18:15 Wednesday, 6am-5pm Thursday, Friday and Saturday or Sunday, Monday and Tuesday 6am-5pm and wednesday 6:15 to 12:15
This position entails working in the electrical assembly area.
- building switch/breaker cabinets, electro-mechanical assemblies, machine build, wiring and inspection.
- Power and control wiring between components as set out in design schematic drawings
You will have passed at least 5 GCSE's to grade C or better, including Maths, Science, and English. As a minimum you will have a City and Guilds Level 3 in Electrical Engineering, and have further appropriate vocational training and experience. Preferably you will have an ONC in Elec/Electronics and have completed a relevant structured vocation training programme or apprenticeship.
Job holder's skills and personality
- You must be capable of working from drawings and technical documents. Most of the work is small volume or one-off production and you will be expected to do a neat and accurate job, with right first-time completion to an acceptable timescale.
- You will be part of a small team of energetic people, so the ability to work and mix with others is important, but you must also be resourceful and self-reliant.
- The work involves a certain amount of manual handling and manipulation of the assemblies. Strength, fitness and agility are therefore essential
- To complete the various assignments to the required standard within planned timings
- To work as a team member, be adaptable and able to work with the minimum supervision
- To ensure health and safety requirements are met
To maintain Company standards, behaving in an ethical and professional manner in all business activities.
If you are looking for a position with a competitive pay rate and immediate start, then click apply today or send your cv to email@example.com...