Electrician - Local Authority - repairs - required for a contract
I am looking for a Domestic Electrician for a contract position , Working across a Social Housing contract.
- Electrical Installation works
- Testing. Test Equipment should be calibrated and any power tools should be PA Tested.
- Will need to be able to undertake EICR's in Domestic, Commercial and Industrial Installations. Be fully conversant with BS. 7671 IET Wiring Regulations 2018.
- Must be fully qualified Electrician with 17th / 18th Edition,
- 2391 Test and Inspection or equivelent
- Level 3: Electrical Installations
If you feel that this role is suitable for you then please call Russell Freeman on 01489 560241.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.