- Electrical Installation works
- Complete repairs to ensure that the properties are maintained to a high standard.
- Previously a registered apprentice or undergone some equivalent method training and have had adequate practical training in electrical installation work. Must have obtained Achievement Measurement 2 and a qualified Electrician with relevant experience in social housing
- Qualifications to include City & Guilds 2391, City & Guilds 2360 Parts 1 and 2 or
- 2351 or 2330 levels 2 and 3 or approved equivalent or NVQ level 3 in Electrical
- Installation Work or approved equivalent
- Demonstrates practical knowledge and competence working as an electrician in the current edition of BS:7671 and inspection, testing and commissioning of installations
- Full Driving licence
Salary & benefits will be discussed upon application
If this sounds like the role for you please call Graham smith on 01489 560226
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.