Please read full advert before applying.
Role: Approved Electrician
Start Date: ASAP
Rate: £1077 per week + Bonuses (PAYE)
- First 37.5 hours = £18.27 per hour
- 37.5 - 50 hours = £27.40 per hour
- Overtime rate = £34.64 per hour
- Bonus for completing full week = £50 weekley payment
Contract: 3 months +
Location: Reading (Burghfield)
Hours available: 50 hours per week
Randstad CPE Contact: Aaron Milliam -
Randstad CPE is currently working with a leading national M&E company who are looking to recruit Graded and Approved Electricians to join them ASAP. To apply for this role, you must be an Approved Electrician on your JIB gold card.
If you are successful and appointed to the role of Approved Electrician, you will be working on a well known site in Reading and your duties will include but not be limited to:
- 1st & 2nd fix
- Directing Electricians mates who will be assisting with the installations
- Conduit, trunking & containment
If you are interested in working for this contractor, please ensure you meet the following requirements:
- Have previous experience of working as an Electrician
- IPAF desirable - if you do not have it, you will need to obtain prior to starting
- JIB Card with Approved on it
- You are looking for permanent work - This is not a contract or temporary position
- Hardworking and able to work on your own initiative
What you will get in return:
- Job security - this is a 3 month + position
- Access to a host of training via Randstad CPE's training team
What you need to do next
Apply to this job advert or email your CV, Cards and ID
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.