Are you an Electrician's Mate looking for a new role to offer progression within your career?
Randstad CPE Scotland FM Team are working with one of our key clients who are looking to recruit an Electricians Mate to work across retail sites across the Central Belt of Scotland to assist the Lighting Electrician on day to day maintenance on planned and emergency repair works.
The working hours for this position are Monday to Friday, 6:00am until 3:30pm, with flexibility.
- Competitive salary up to £21k (depending on experience)
- Overtime available
- Van and fuel card
- Core hours Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- Annual leave & bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development courses
Main duties will include:
- Responding to and complete the planned, reactive and repair work orders given by the helpdesk team within the specified time
- Responding to call outs if on call (as determined by the rota)
- Working alongside the Electrician to support with maintenance work across retail sites in the region
- Updating system with updates on live jobs
- Responding promptly to jobs, assessing the requirements of the job and carrying out any repairs necessary (if experienced)
- Comply with health and safety policies/legislation
- Providing a good level of customer service to peers and contract holders
The Ideal candidate must have the following:
- Recognised apprenticeship/industry qualification that ensures the successful candidate is fully competent and understands the works involved in the job role
- 18th edition qualified
- Must hold a City & Guilds qualification or equivalent
- Full clean, UK driving licence
- Experience working within FM or the building maintenance industry
For any information please feel free to contact Aaron Rutter on 0191 816 2884.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.