Responsibilities and Duties
· Populate PCBs.
· Cable assembly and system wiring.
· Assembly of Electronics systems and physical attachment into mechanical equipment.
· System testing and fault-finding.
· Procurement of components.
· Reporting to the Electronics Team Leader.
Qualifications and Skills
· Excellent soldering skills.
· Experience in system wiring/assembly.
· Experience of fault-finding.
· Experience of mechanical assembly.
· Experience of basic PCB design desirable.
Please contact me immediately to be considered
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.