South East London
12 Month FTC
They are looking for an Electronics Tehcnician to join up with them on an initial 12 month FTC to provide techncial support to the assembly of their bespoke electronics product range.
The main responsibilities and requirements are as follows:
* Assemble, repair, rework and/or troubleshoot complex digital camera assemblies.
* Prepare electrical wire/cable harnessing and test the functionality on the cameras.
* Collaborate with other team members to prepare hardware requirements.
* Document issues, electrical test results, and preparing instructions.
* Follow electrical and mechanical safety and standard regulations.
* Familiar with reading PCB board layouts, schematic diagrams, and mechanical design and drawings.
* Be able to identify and fix electrical wiring problems ( e.g. continuity of circuits in electrical wiring) with following Schematic designs and PCB layouts using testing tools (Multimeter, Oscilloscope, etc.)
* Ability to solder small-feature SMD components (passives down to 0402, ICs up to high-pin-density QFP) using soldering irons.
* Experience reworking no-lead packages using a heatgun.
* Experience doing "prototyping mods", such as cutting traces, drilling PCB, Installing jumper wires, etc.
* Ability to interpret and understand electronics schematics.
* Experience with hardware integration/mechanical assemblies.
They can offer the following:
* Great startup environment
* Great teammates
* Competitive benefits
* Social and team activities
Please get in touch to be considered immediately.
Randstad Technologies Ltd is a leading specialist recruitment business for the IT industry. Please note that due to a high level of applications, we can only respond to applicants whose skills & qualifications are suitable for this position. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.