English Literature teachers
Teachanywhere is looking for 2 exceptional English teachers, one to GCSE and one to A-level, to start in August 2022, in Zhuhai near Macau and Hong Kong.
Zhuhai is a small city in southern China with a population of nearly 2 million. Visit Hac Sa beach, go across the world's longest bridge to Hong Kong, play golf or take a boat trip out to one of the islands in the subtropical climate. Low cost of living here too, which makes Zhuhai a very affordable place to live (61% less than London and 38% less than Shanghai.)
Salary and Benefits:
- Excellent monthly salary
- Free Accommodation
- Annual airfare allowance
- Comprehensive international health insurance
- Shipping allowance (in and out bound)
- Extensive professional development opportunities
- 2-3 year contract
About the school:
Independent co-ed high school for students aged 14-18. A smaller school with 300 + students. The school offers a challenging academic and holistic education to its students,centred on an enhanced English National Curriculum leading to externally assessed Cambridge IGCSE examinations followed by A-levels. The school delivers an extensive co-curriculum incorporating sports,music and performing arts that allows students to develop their creativity,along with teamwork and leadership skills. The language of instruction is English and all students benefit from a structured cultural programme preparing them for life at universities abroad.
- Qualified teacher with a minimum 2 years' experience teaching English literature and language to GCSE/A-level
- Previous experience in an international school and familiarity with British education system preferred
- Experience in teaching EAL students preferred
- Proficient English speaker and single applicants only due to current visa restrictions
- Demonstrated experience in raising achievement and setting challenging targets
- Strong commitment to supporting all aspects of school programme,especially through participating actively in the extra-curricular activities and contributing to the life of the school community
'Teach the world, live the dream' - Teachanywhere was launched in 2004 to assist teachers of all levels and backgrounds find their ideal role in their dream location. We were one of the first companies to search the world for teaching opportunities while acknowledging that it's not always easy to settle in a new country. Combining Teachanywhere's size, expertise, and local knowledge we are able to advise teachers where in the world they are most likely to thrive professionally and as a person.
If you wish to be considered, please apply online. If successful, a Teachanywhere consultant will be in touch and will be happy to furnish you with more information on the process of registration and interviewing, and discuss further opportunities to enhance your teaching career overseas. We look forward to hearing from you!...