We are on the hunt for teachers to join us in September!
Are you an exciting English Teacher with a passion for learning?
Would you like to find your next role?
Perhaps you are newly qualified and ready to join a local school?
If so, look no further! We are looking for exceptional English Teachers in and around Cambridge. These exciting opportunities would include lesson planning, building relationships with students in your class and creating inviting topics to engage learning. Alongside this, you could be preparing pupils for their exams using your area of expertise. The successful candidate will be teaching a range of students from a variety of backgrounds.
Please get in touch to find out more about the roles available - Randstad are currently recruiting for a variety of teaching roles across Cambridgeshire, Norfolk and Suffolk.
These are termly roles and permanent positions.
Randstad Education works with many schools and nurseries across East Anglia, including Cambridge, Melbourn, Huntingdon, St Ives, Bassingbourn, and Newmarket to name a few! Feel free to contact us about the areas we cover.
* £24,000 - £42,000 (depending on qualifications and experience)
* 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
* Gaining further experience in a busy school environment
* Supporting your children to achieve their targets and watching them thrive
* Continuous career development and progression opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Setting, marking and giving feedback on work/homework
* Safeguarding all children
* Lesson planning to ensure the curriculum is covered sufficiently
* Monitoring students progress and keeping records of their progress
* Planning and carrying out lessons to an exceptional standard
* An enhanced DBS on the update service (or willingness to get one)
* QTS or a degree qualification in teaching (PGCE)
* Strong knowledge of your specialised subject curriculum
* Being passionate about your subject and teaching
* Experience working with children
Still sounds fab? Apply today! Get in touch on 0161 200 1930 and ask for Nina or email firstname.lastname@example.org; this could be the start of the next step in your career!
Please note, I work as part of Manchester Education, however I recruit for teaching roles in Cambridgeshire and the East of England. I look forward to hearing from you!