Can you demonstrate knowledge and understanding of how pupils learn?
Are you able to liaise effectively with colleagues, children and parents?
Do you learn from each classroom nightmare to become a better teacher?
We are recruiting a motivated and fantastic English teacher to join a thriving school in the Braintree area to start from September. This is an incredible teaching opportunity and it is your chance to showcase your knowledge.
If you think this is you, apply now!
- Access to Randstad benefits i.e. cinema, holiday vouchers, high street discounts and many more
- Long term career opportunities
- Supportive senior staff
- 'Refer-a-Friend' scheme where you could have a chance of earning £300
- Welcoming staff who are highly qualified and work tirelessly
- A rewarding role
- A passion to teach English Language and English Literature
- Follow the school ethos and rules
- To effectively line manage teaching and support staff in the English department
- Be available for parents/carers to discuss issues and concerns.
- Preparing and marking set work, including homework, to facilitate pupil development
- Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
- DBS check (or the willingness to undertake one)- we can help with this
- Contact detail for 2 references
- Good knowledge and experience of the UK national curriculum
- Experience working with KS3/4 pupils
- Good Behaviour Management,
- Good Planning and Preparation
If this sounds like something that would interest you please don't hesitate to contact me by emailing your CV to email@example.com or feel free to contact me directly on 0161 200 1930 for further information.
I can't wait to hear from you!