Are you a passionate and experienced English Secondary teacher?
Do you thrive at developing and enhancing children's writing, reading and interpreting skills?
We are recruiting English Teachers for short term, long term and permanent roles at a variety of secondary schools across Cambridgeshire.
- Ensure students are learning at their full potential
- Classroom teaching and Intervention work
- Create a safe and secure learning environment
- Promote a positive attitude at all times
- Ensure students believe in themselves and are fully motivated and committed to their learning
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Deliver English lessons to key stage 3 and key stage 4 students
- Plan, deliver and assess lessons that ensure students are learning at their full potential
- Create strong working relationships with your students and colleagues
Benefits of Working for Randstad:
- 24/7 on-call service
- Free career advice
- Support and guidance throughout your role
- Job matching based on your preferences
- Advanced mobile booking application
To discuss this opportunity further please contact Jonathan Gash at the Cambridge branch....