English Teacher - Kirklees
Are you an English teacher with a passion for your subject? Are you looking for your next teaching challenge? Would you like to work in a highly rated school with a fantastic reputation in the local area?
An exciting opportunity has become available for an English teacher to join a highly rated secondary school in Kirklees. The school are looking for an immediate start with the post lasting for a term in the first instance, possibly a school year for the right candidate. The post will be full time term time hours.
The school are looking to appoint someone who can inspire pupils with creative, engaging lessons and has a thorough subject knowledge. The right candidate will be able to teach English across KS3 & KS4 (KS5 being advantageous).
The school has established a reputation for their care, guidance and support ensuring all students are provided a high level of structure and personalised development.
- Plan, prepare and deliver appropriate lessons and enable students of multiple abilities to access the KS3 & KS4 curriculum
- To be an outstanding and innovative classroom practitioner who can lead and enthuse students
- Exude a passion for learning and a drive ambition for every learner in your classroom
- A creative approach to teaching as well as being flexible and adaptable
The ideal candidate will need:
- UK recognised teaching qualification (QTS or PGCE equivalent)
- Experience teaching English across KS3 & KS4 (KS5 advantageous)
- Have a genuine desire to become part of a committed team
- Strong subject knowledge
- Competitive rates of pay paid weekly
- Chance to receive £300* if you refer a friend
- Exclusive online services & discounts
- Opportunity for progression into a permanent role
- Work closely with one dedicated consultant - only ever a phone call away
Whether you're an experienced Teacher or an NQT, this position offers a fantastic opportunity to teach in an innovative and diverse setting and grow your skill-set and techniques.
If you match the above criteria, then you could be exactly what the school is looking for! Please click apply today, we'd love to hear from you.