"In the realm of education, teachers are the enchanted bridge that leads students to their dreams."
Job Title: English Teacher
As an English teacher, you won't just teach; you'll inspire and transform. This is not just a school; it's a vibrant community that makes a significant impact on the lives of our diverse student body in Redbridge.
The school is seeking a committed, enthusiastic, and high-calibre English teacher to join a collaborative and supportive team, contributing to a mission of making a difference.
- Deliver high-quality, engaging, and well-planned lessons with a focus on differentiation.
- Utilise Assessment for Learning strategies to enhance the learning experience.
- Set challenging tasks that inspire student interest and contribute to raising standards of attainment, behaviour, and achievement.
- Deliver high-quality lessons aligned with the agreed classes/courses, focusing on developing the full potential of every student.
- Value the skills, interests, and experiences of students, fostering independence and control over their learning journey.
- Maximise student's prior knowledge and attainment, utilising the community as a valuable learning resource.
- Recognise and develop a wide variety of practical, oral, personal, social, and academic skills within the student community.
- Work collaboratively with other staff and departments to provide a coherent curriculum for students.
- Ensure good discipline among students, while recognising and praising student progress.
- Relevant Teaching qualifications - PGCE, QTS
- In-school teaching experience, gained through your Teacher training.
- Knowledge of Curriculum and SEN Code of Practice
- Enhanced DBS on the update service
- Eligibility to work in the UK(sponsorship is not available with this role)
- Competitive pay and benefits package, reflecting your skills and experience.
- Ongoing professional development opportunities to enhance your skills and career growth
- Supportive and collaborative work environment, where your contributions are valued and celebrated
- Chance to make a real impact on the lives of students and contribute to their educational development
- 'Refer a Friend' scheme with the opportunity to earn £300* per referral
- Dedicated consultant with experience working in Education
If you are a dedicated English Teacher ready to contribute to the success of students and the school, we invite you to apply.
Join this school by providing a rewarding journey of education and contribution to shaping bright minds for the future. Apply now and be a key player in the school's commitment to academic excellence!
You can submit your CV directly or email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, drop me a call on 020 3870 6350...