We are currently looking for an Environmental advisor for at least 6 months work. Do you want to work for some of the largest contractors currently in the UK? Randstad CPE is currently recruiting for the above to work on HS2 enabling works!
The client is looking for an Advisor with ecology experience. The successful candidate will be available immediately and must hold a valid CSCS card.
- Attractive rates
- An opportunity to gain valuable experience on a major project
- A chance to work for some of the biggest main contractors currently in the UK
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage a framework of noise consultants to produce Section 61 and Statement of Intent applications
- Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders, Consent Granting Bodies, HS2, consultants and supply chain
- Manage and maintain the Area Central Consents Register for noise and water applications
- Carry out weekly reporting highlighting risk, and update progress of Consents process
- Carry out site inspections and audit regime on Consents requirements
- A minimum of Technician Member of the Institute of Acoustics or a Certificate of Competence in Environmental Noise Measurement
- Valid CSCS card
- Degree in Environmental Science or equivalent
- Excellent communication, personal planning and interpersonal skills
Think this is a job you may be interested in? Please submit your CV for more information. Alternatively, if you know someone who may be interested we offer a £200 referral fee for successfully placed candidates!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.