A Local Authority client who I work closely with are on the lookout for Environmental Health Officers. My client are able to offer flexible home-office working which fits around your life, and a market leading hourly rate in comparison with most other local authorities within the M25.
- Environmental Health Qualification is desirable, but not essential given you have relevant experience in the field.
- Ability to commit to working some days in the office/field when required.
- Recent COVID-19 compliance work is desirable, however not critical
- Access to a fully insured vehicle.
- You must specialise in any of the following: Food Safety, HHSRS inspections, Housing/HMO Inspections, Commercial Nuisance/Noise and/or Contaminated Lands.
To find out more about the role, including the package (beyond hourly rate), please apply with a CV and if you are successful a consultant will reach out. To book in a confidential conversation, please email your CV and I will reach out directly.
Still searching? Not all of our vacancies are on our website yet. We're happy to provide a tailored careers guidance service, so for the best chance of finding your ideal opportunity, get in touch with one of our specialist consultants and we will be able to support you with your job search.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business....