We have an exciting opportunity where your job feeds your passion for everything equine. We are looking for an eager individual with management experience to lead a busy team in an equine store in Galway. This is an exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to run a successful equine retail outlet.
- You will have sole responsibility for the management of the shop
- You will be reporting to the directors and owners of the business
- You will be using your equine knowledge to sell products to customers
- You will be managing a team
- You will ensure the shop is successful and managed efficiently
We need someone who
- Has experience managing stores effectively
- The right candidate must have some sort of knowledge or experience in the equestrian industry
- Has team management experience
- Has a flexible approach to work
- Has a positive, professional, can-do attitude
- Someone with equestrian shop management experience is desirable
Due to a high volume of applications only those progressing to the next stage will be contacted.
Randstad encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Whilst appointments will be made on merit alone candidates must be able to prove their right to work in the UK or the Republic of Ireland (as relevant). Randstad acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003...