Estates Operative - Maidenhead - Full time - Leading Company
Are you an experienced concierge, building manager or estates operative seeking work in Maidenhead?
Are you customer focused, professional and take pride in your work?
Our leading Property Management client are seeking an on site Estate Operative / Building Manager to oversee a high end residential development in Maidenhead. Working at the development, you will ensure the building and associated grounds remain, safe, tidy and organised, you will also provide excellent customer service to residents and visitors and ensure the building is run to its potential.
- £up to 27k depending in experience
- Excellent working environment
- Leading Property Management business
- Excellent company benefits
- Monday to Friday 8am-4pm & Saturday 9am-12pm (40 hours per week)
- Overseeing the day to day running of the building i.e. dealing with the post, papers, deliveries and contact with third parties
- Receiving and distributing of parcels for Residents
- Understanding and monitor various building management systems (training provided)
- Act as a visual presence on site.
- Conducting general small maintenance tasks within the common parts of the buildings and grounds e.g. changing light bulbs
- Litter pick of the grounds if needed
- Removal of all flyers / junk mail from communal entrances
- Ensuring that the disposal unit is kept tidy at all times
- Liaising with the local authority to ensure that the rubbish/recycling removal takes place as scheduled.
- Distributing communications from the Managing Agent & Residents Association as required.
- Placing notices on site as required.
- Contacting central teams to instruct any repairs / maintenance
- Previous relevant experience
- Professional and customer friendly
- Able to commute to central Maidenhead
- Able to commit to Monday to Saturday
- Hard working and happy to conduct all aspects of the above description
For further details on this position, please apply today
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.