Our client, a housebuilder in Kent is recruiting for an Estimator or Senior Estimator to join their team.
Within this role you will be responsible for the Estimating function and will provide support to the commercial team. You will be working on a number of schemes at one time, from land viability assessments through to completion.
- Measuring from drawings and transposing quantities into a bill to quantities/elemental cost plan or land appraisal
- Obtain subcontractor quotations and rates for use in compiling cost plans and land appraisals
- Liaise with the technical team & material buying department to obtain pricing information for cost plans & land appraisals
- Production of Land Appraisals
- Production of Planning Stack cost plans.
- Production of Pre-Commencement cost plans.
- Production of bench marking analysis for importation onto group portal.
- Previous experience within a similar role
- Good organisational skills
- Team player
- Highly IT literate, advanced knowlege of Microsoft Excel
Click Apply or call Charlie @ Randstad, Maidstone for more information.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.