Randstad UK Facilities Management division are currently hiring for an experienced Estimator for our client, who are a national facilities management company, to take ownership of the FM bid management.
The job holder will work closely with the Business Development and Commercial Teams to manage and develop benchmarking costuming models across: HFM, SFM, TFM and Single Service, facilities management contracts.
- Salary up to £60,000 per annum
- Car allowance
- Core hours Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- Annual leave & bank holidays
- Private healthcare for the job holder & their spouse
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development courses
Duties & responsibilities:
- Prepare analytic estimates for the cost of the facilities management service.
- Work closely with the internal teams to develop detailed and achievable packages and agree with the end clients.
- Provide estimating advice and support within tenders/proposals and bring input on win themes, commercial models and analysis.
- Regularly attending visits to clients on site across the UK as part of the full bid process.
- Obtaining subcontractor costs and loading of asset information.
- Produce pricing methods and propose solutions to deliver the client's requirements.
The successful candidate:
- A degree in a relevant subject or the equivalent experience in a similar role.
- A strong background in the facilities management industry.
- Good communication skills to liaise with stakeholders.
- A full UK driving licence.
Could this be your next opportunity? Please apply with a full and up to date CV. Contact Aaron Rutter at Randstad CPE for more information on 07741 836513.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.