"Fail to prepare - Prepare to Fail"
Examinations Officer - To Support an efficient and effective examinations process for the school
An Academy Trust in Bexley is looking to appoint an Exams Officer from July 2022. With a strong school administrative background the ideal candidate will ideally have previously carried out the work undertaken by an exams assistant or is an exams officer looking for their next challenge.
This rewarding post will contribute to the overall school plan and the successful candidate will be required to work alongside the Senior Leadership Team to ensure that all school's exams are carried out in accordance with the appropriate regulations.
The role is Permanent and 42 Weeks a year, 36 Hours a week
* Ensuring the smooth running of examinations and exam related functions.
* To build and maintain the schools examination timetable, ensuring all students and staff are aware of any changes in a swift manner.
* Ensuring all correct exam entries are in place in advance of deadlines.
* Managing a team of invigilators during school wide examinations.
* Arranging external examinations and assessment for various vocational courses.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE
* Have had experience of exam administration
* Have strong communication skills both with adults and students
* Have the ability to work to a high degree of accuracy, integrity and confidentiality
* Be highly organised with excellent time management skills and the ability to priorities workload
* Have genuine passion and a belief in the potential of every pupil
Candidates will be required to provide 10 year work history, two references & an enhanced DBS on the update service.
If you are interested then click apply now. We look forward to hearing from you