Exams Officer, Cambridge
Randstad Education is currently recruiting for an Exams Officer for a secondary school based in the Cambridge area. The position is full time starting in Septemer 2022.
The exams and data officer will liaise with school staff regarding examination entries, recruit and organise exam invigilators and manage the daily running of the exams.
- Submitting entries for external examinations to awarding bodies in advance of deadlines.
- Answering enquiries regarding external examinations with staff, students and parents.
- Organising exam materials, providing safe custody of and organising examination stationery and materials.
- Organising the examination rooms and seating plans.
- Providing a timetable to include dates, times, venues and number of students.
- Arranging invigilation, including briefing and training invigilators in school procedures.
- Ensuring accurate maintenance and management of pupil and school data.
- Maintaining the SIMS database and producing of data reports.
- The ideal candidate for this exams officer job must have previous experience of organising the examinations in accordance with regulations within schools.
- SIMS experience is essential.
Randstad Education is the UK Market Leader for recruitment within education. The Preston office has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN as well as a dedicated section looking after School Support roles such as Technicians, Business Managers, Exams and Data Officers and SIMS trained Administration and Finance staff.
If you would like further information on this opportunity, please contact Jonathan Gash at the Cambridge office on 01223368836 or via email on email@example.com