New role working in West London for leading UK residential developer on a freelance basis.
We are currently on the look out for an Externals Manager to oversee a brickwork facade package on a new build high rise residential development.
Candidates need to have come from a background in this field in order to be selected and interviews will be taking place immediately with the view asap.
- Attractive rates
- Long term freelance work
- Opportunity to work with a leading residential developer
- Quick start for successful applicants
- CIS method of payment
- Management of sub contractors and trades
- Overseeing and document all ITPs, QA, handover documentation for client approval
- Good IT skills and be able to use Word emails
- Experience in working with construction programmes and highlighting delays
- Must be able to chair site meetings with design team and subcontractors
- Candidates must hold a valid CSCS and SMSTS and First Aid tickets
- Good communication skills and able to work as part of a larger team
- Previously experience managing all types of facade packages
- A good appreciation for quality driven process
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.