Are you a committed and innovative EYFS teacher in the Liverpool area looking for work? Can you ensure the necessary progress is made by the pupils in your care, and learning is accessible and enjoyable for all children including those with additional learning needs?
We are urgently looking for an EYFS teacher with experience within either a Nursery or Reception setting. You will take on the responsibilities and duties of a class teacher, working in line with the Teachers Standards (2012). This role is for an immediate start.
Competitive rates of pay paid weekly, which are fully compliant under the Agency Workers Regulations (AWR, 2011)
Caring & dedicated co-workers
The opportunity to work in a school committed to offering CPD to its staff
Access to a free CPD course and Safeguarding Training from Randstad
A relatively central location
An opportunity to work with children with additional needs in a mainstream primary school
A dedicated, professional and friendly consultant and a branch with 24-hour on-call facilities
A competitive 'Recommend a friend' bonus worth up to £300
The demand for teachers is always high, we expect you to be able to carry out each placement as if it were your own, organise your classroom to create a positive teaching environment, liaising with relevant teaching assistants and support staff to develop effective working relationships with pupils and colleagues.
- An understanding of and ability to deliver the development matters framework
- Be responsible for the preparation and development of teaching materials, teaching programmes and pastoral arrangements as appropriate
- Be accountable for the attainment, progress and outcomes of pupils' you teach
- Be aware of pupils' capabilities, their prior knowledge and plan teaching and differentiate appropriately to build on these demonstrating knowledge and understanding of how pupils learn
- Have a clear understanding of the needs of all pupils, including those with special educational needs; gifted and talented; EAL; disabilities; and be able to use and evaluate distinctive teaching approaches to engage and support them
- Demonstrate an understanding of and take responsibility for promoting high standards of literacy including the correct use of spoken English (whatever your specialist subject)
- If teaching early reading, demonstrate a clear understanding of appropriate teaching strategies e.g. systematic synthetic phonics
Hold a qualification with, or leading to, UK Qualified Teacher Status (NQTs and overseas qualified teachers are welcome to apply)
Have a flexible, can-do approach
Ensure your CV covers the last 10 years of employment history where possible (all employment breaks must be explained)
Be subject to an enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check and full referencing process
Provide professional references to cover you for at least 12 months within the last 2 years
Have legal right to work in the UK
Randstad Education is the UK market leader for recruitment within education. We have been helping teachers and support staff to find temporary and permanent roles in schools, colleges and nurseries for nearly twenty years. Working with over 2500 schools each week, our staff support over 135,000 children every day across the country, so we can find the right match for your skills. The Liverpool branch is one of the most well established and busiest in the country and has a dedicated team of consultants working across primary, secondary and SEN. We now also have a dedicated section looking after school support roles such as catering, technicians, administration and finance.
If you think you would be right for this role, please apply now with an up to date, child-based CV to Andrew Hare on the Primary Education team, please submit your details to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be in touch shortly.
All candidates will be subject to Randstad Education's child protection and UK eligibility checks, including enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check and full referencing process, and the cost of any new police check (DBS) required will be met by the candidate.
To discuss this role in more detail, please contact Andrew Hare in the Liverpool branch, via email at email@example.com or telephone 0151 255 1666.
Alternatively, if you would like to be considered for a role with Randstad, but this one is not quite right for you, please submit your details to firstname.lastname@example.org to be considered for other placements....