Our client is currently looking for Fabric Engineers in Birmingham
This is a static site and is a great opportunity to join a lead facilities maintenance company.
The role will have the sucessful candidates working on;
- Passive fire protection (fire doors etc)
- General building repairs
- Building work will be planned and reactive maintenance to building fabric, walls, doors, windows, and window restrictors.
- Monday to Friday
- Ongoing Contracting role
- Weekly Pay- on a PAYE Basis
- Time Served/ or relevant qualifications
- Previous maintenance experience
- Full tool set
- Full driving license
- Basic DBS Check or be willing to have one done before starting on site
- Prior to starting on site a minimum of two references must be provided to vouch for previous maintenance works.
If the position is of interest please call Catherine Rowland on 07990783508
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.