FABRIC ENGINEER REQUIRED
Our multinational Facilities Management client is seeking a Fabric / Handyman!
- Monday - Friday
- 8am - 5pm
- £14.42 per hour + weekly pay
- Overtime available
- 32 days holiday
- Arrange and provide holiday and sickness cover at short notice and be flexible in their working patterns
A Fabric Technician qualified to at least one of the below (NVQ or similar in):
- Painting and Decorating
- Demonstrable experience in either carpentry, painting, plumbing or flooring in a construction, repair or maintenance environment. Good knowledge of Fire Door maintenance and inspection techniques.
- Understanding of Legionella control techniques e.g. tap flushing
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Due to the nature of the environment it is essential that you have the ability to pass the standard security vetting process. This will include a criminal records check.
If you are interested in this position, Please use the apply button below. Alternatively you can call Kay on 01489 560 180
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.