Fabric Engineer required in Inverness
The position is a mobile role and is based in and around Inverness-shire working for a leading facilities maintenance company.
Duties to include;
- working on a commercial sites undertaking both planned and reactive maintenance works.
- Fabric related PPM, proactive and reactive works issued through the helpdesk within set time frames so that the customer expectations are exceeded
- Building services maintenance to include exterior works, plumbing, mechanical and carpentry related tasks.
- To provide callout response for the client as detailed on the callout rota.
- City and Guilds or similar in Carpentry or Plumbing
- Qualified general builder
- Full Driving Licence
- Excellent opportunities to progress
- Company benefits such as pension scheme
- Health Insurance
- Holiday Entitlement
Prior to starting with the client a minimum of two references must be provided to vouch for previous works.
Should the position be interest please send your CV in the first instance or call Catherine Rowland on 07990783508
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.