Calling all time served fabricators, are you looking to work in a fantastic, modern environment?
If so you can grow your skills working for a recognised global brand in a challenging and quality driven manufacturing environment. We currently have opportunities for Fabricators/Platers to work in Peterlee, County Durham on an ongoing temporary basis.
- 28 days paid holiday, rising to 33 days after 12 weeks service (inc. public Hols)
- Monthly performance lead bonus including annual attendance bonus
- Regular Performance review schemes
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Auto Enrolment Pension Scheme
Pay Rate and Working Hours:
- 36.5 hours PER WEEK
- £16.18 PER HOUR
Back Shift (20%)
Night Shift (35%)
Monday - Thursday, 08:00AM - 16:00PM
Friday, 08:00AM - 12:30PM
Monday - Thursday, 16:00PM - 00:00AM
Friday, 12:30PM - 17:00PM
Monday - Thursday, 00:00AM - 08:00AM
Friday, 17:00PM - 21:30PM
- Work on build/weld fixtures to tight tolerances
- Have the ability to work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Be accustomed to modern practices e.g. following a standard work procedure
- Carry out some manual lifting
- Work with a sense and awareness of safety at all times
- Previous experience of MIG, MMA
- Relevant NVQ Level 3
- Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader!
This is a temporary ongoing assignment.
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age"....