Is fabricating and plating your way of life? Are you looking for something extra in your work? Do you want great pay rates and excellent working conditions?
You could grow your skills working for a recognised global brand in a challenging and quality driven manufacturing environment. Excellent working conditions and great rates ...please read on for more.
- Regular Performance review schemes
- Full induction and ongoing training
- Auto Pension scheme enrolment
Pay Rate and hours:
- Average 36 hours PER WEEK (must be flexible to work any shift )
- Days: 06:45AM - 15:00PM, Monday - Thursday, 06:45AM - 12:45 PM, Friday
- Backs: 14:45PM - 11:00PM, Monday - Thursday, 10:45PM - 16:45PM, Friday
- Nights: 22:45PM - 07:00AM, Monday - Thursday, 16:30PM - 22:30PM, Friday
- Build/weld fixtures to tight tolerances
- Work under own initiative as well as part of a team
- Follow a standard work procedure
- Some manual lifting
- Attention to detail
- Focus on safety and quality
- Previous experience of MIG, MMA
- Time Served
- Relevant NVQ Level 3 qualification
Apply today to gain a foot in the door and further your career within an industry world leader!
"We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age".