Are you looking for an immediate start role? Looking to move into an office based admin role? Do you have good IT skills and experience of the FM or construction industry? Do you have a background in Finance? Then I may have a great opportunity for you.
My client are a large facilities management company looking for a Contract support / administrator for a static site in the Oxford area, this will be to join an existing FM support team. This positions is 37 hours a week Monday - Friday 8am to 5pm, on a temp to perm basis.
Package will include:
- Competitive hourly Rate
- 28 days Holiday pay
- Pension Scheme
- Hours Mon to Fri 9-5
Main duties will include:
- Identify client requirements through telephone
- Raise and manage to completion PPM and reactive Work Orders
- Record and respond to Compliments and Complaints.
- Maintain and update the spreadsheets / Records to ensure complete clarity of job progress, managing Work in Progress and ensure timely closure.
- Achieve closure of Work Orders to financial deadlines to ensure prompt payment.
- Use your knowledge of a facilities environment to assign the best resources to the type of work being requested
- Identify improvements to standard procedures
- Develop strong relationships with the client, direct customers, colleagues and subcontractors, sharing knowledge and experience with the wider team.
- To comply with instructions relating to security and confidentiality.
The candidate will need:
- Experience of working within a similar position
- Previous role within an FM based administration role
- Immediately available to start
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Experience of CAFM ( Desirable) and Dynamics
- Experience with finance including managing a P&L and financial reporting
For more information please Contact Cat on or call 07702073302
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.