£10.00 - £11.90 per hour
Based in Durham, Pity Me.
Full Time 37 hours per week Monday to Friday
up to 6 months plus opportunity of long term role
Purpose of the role:
To ensure that a good facilities and buildings support service is delivered to all teams at facilities managed sites. Support is provided for operational teams through help desk requests or facilities managed contracts/budgets.
- Purchase of goods and services.
- Health and safety compliance to relevant company wide procedure.
- Manage facilities help desk/catering requests and instigate response.
- Produce necessary reports based on stakeholder needs and distribute to business timescales.
- Raise small works jobs to framework contractors, providing work packs when appropriate.
- Coordinate and record appropriate compliance testing in line with company wide procedures, on all facilities supported sites.
- Manage pool car bookings.
- Monthly recharging to budget holders.
- Liaise with suppliers and framework contractors.
- To cover reception where appropriate.
Please sent a copy of your updated CV to myself for further information.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone....