Facilities Assistant Required in Woking
Our multinational Facilities Management client is seeking a Facilities Assistant!
This is a great opportunity not only if you are looking for great exposure also if you are looking for a permanent opportunity!
You'll provide excellent customer service to building occupants and undertake general caretaking duties such as:
- Porterage duties including event support
- Minor building fabric repairs and decorating tasks
- Ensuring all areas are kept clean and tidy
- Planned maintenance tasks such as fire alarm tests, water temperature recording, emergency lighting tests, etc
- You'll also provide helpdesk support, stock checking and ordering of supplies where necessary.
- Monday - Friday
- 7am - 15:30pm
- Weekly pay + holiday pay + pension
- Arrange and provide holiday and sickness cover at short notice and be flexible in their working patterns
- TEMP to PERM Position
Qualifications or Required Experience:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Good knowledge of MS Office Applications including Word and Excel
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to manage and organise heavy workloads
Preferred Qualifications (but not essential)
- First aid trained
- Fire Marshall training
- IOSH qualification
If you are interested in this position, Please use the apply button below. Alternatively you can call Kay on 01489 560 180
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.