Randstad CPE are currently recruiting for Facilities Contract Administrator's to join our client's newly formed team on a new, exciting contract they have just secured. The role will be strongly focused around customer service and the support you can offer to stakeholders within the business. The successful candidate will be the first point of contact for engineers and contractors calling into the Helpdesk.
The main working hours for this role will be between 8:00am - 5:00pm.
Your package will include:
- Salary of £22,000 per annum
- Core hours Monday to Friday (40 hour week)
- Annual leave & bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development courses for progression
Your role will include:
- Main point of contact for subcontractors, managing their processes and prompting updates
- Raising purchase orders for subcontractors
- Closing off jobs for engineers
- Raising of reactive & PPM work orders
- Managing complaints and escalations effectively
- Keep WIP levels on contracts to a minimum to ensure timely completion of work orders
- Assist with reporting on jobs logged, completed and outstanding
- Collating figures for monthly KPI reporting
- Completion of engineers timesheets
- Filing, scanning and tracking of engineers paperwork
- Log engineers overtime and holidays for weekly reporting to management
- Provide general administrative support
What we are looking for:
- Strong administration and customer service skills
- Experience working in a Facilities Management environment with CAFM systems is highly desired but not essential
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office packages
- Strong planning and organisational skills, with attention to detail
Apply now with an up to date CV or call Aaron Rutter at Randstad CPE on 07741 836513.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.