Are you looking for your next role? My client is looking for a Facilities Helpdesk Co-Ordinator in Salford. This role will be an ongoing role with the view to going permanent. This is a hands-on administrative support role. My client is looking for someone for an immediate start.
Salary: £11 - £13ph depending on experience.
Working Hours: Monday - Friday, 7am - 4pm.
What you'll do
- Act as a point of escalation for the central helpdesk in ensuring access for task requests is planned, organised and granted within the required timeframes.
- Reviewing invoices received from sub-contractors to ensure they are in line with agreed commercial terms and the values. Ensure finance information is loaded on to the CAFM system.
- Raising of purchase orders for work requests and goods receipting upon satisfactory job completion.
- Data entry
- Arranging, providing and monitoring permits of contractors
What you'll need
- Previous work experience.
- An understanding of Computer Aided Facilities Management systems.
- Have excellent communication skills, good telephone manner.
- Have a flexible approach to work, able to adapt to peaks and troughs in demand and be well organised.
- Good level of computer literacy
If you are interested please email your CV over or call Jack on 07776681695. My client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.