Randstad CPE are currently recruiting for a Facilities Co-Ordinator to join our client's team on a new, exciting contract they have just secured. The role will be strongly focused around the support you can offer to stakeholders within the business. The successful candidate will be taken on permanently if successful while temporary.
- Salary of £22,000 - £23,000 per annum
- Core hours Monday to Friday (37.5 hour week)
- Annual leave & bank holidays
- Generous pension scheme
- Training and development courses
Your role will include:
- Aid the company in ensuring access for task requests is planned, organised and granted within the required timeframes.
- Reviewing invoices received from sub-contractors to ensure they are in line with agreed commercial terms and the values. Ensure finance information is loaded on to the CAFM system.
- Raising of purchase orders for work requests and goods receipting upon satisfactory job completion.
- Data entry
- Arranging, providing and monitoring permits of contractors
- Any other reasonable duties.
What we are looking for:
- Previous work experience.
- An understanding of Computer Aided Facilities Management systems.
- Have excellent communication skills, good telephone manner.
- Have a flexible approach to work, able to adapt to peaks and troughs in demand and be well organised.
- Excellent level of computer literacy
If you are interested please email your CV over or call Jack on 07776681695. My client is looking for someone to start immediately.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.