Molding Operative - Weekends and Rotating shifts
Do you want to work for a leading global electrical manufacturer? We have an exciting opportunity to join our clients' molding team. You will be required to set up and operate machines that shape plastic or other materials through the moulding process with the responsibility of setting-up equipment, loading materials and operating machinery preparing your machine for each production run.
Pay Rate and Hours of Work:
- £8.91 - 9.72 per hour
- ROTATIONAL SHIFTS: Early Start - 06:00 Finish - 14:00 PM
Late Start - 14:00 Finish - 22:00 PM
- 2 weeks paid training
- Great overtime rates and flexible hours
- 33 Days paid annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays
- Experience working for a large electrical manufacturer with a great culture and working environment
- Employee assistance programme, which includes discounts at high street shops, gym memberships, cinema tickets, and more.
- Pension Scheme
- Weekly pay each friday.
- Subsidised canteen
- Free parking
- Previous experience working within a production / manufacturing environment is desirable
- Good standard of literacy & numeracy as you will be reading 12 digit item codes
- Must be able to work well in a pressurised and demanding environment working towards a given target.
- Self-motivated and quality-focused
- Good personal organisational skills
- Have good manual dexterity skills
- Good eye for detail
- Operate metal and plastic molding and casting machines.
- Mold and cast metal or thermoplastic parts.
- Design and develop new molds, molding processes, techniques, processes.
- Improvements and cost reductions.
- Develop and document manufacturing instructions and data sheets.
- Operate compression or injection molding machines.