Field Service Technician
£37,000 - £40,000 per Annum
Are you an experienced Field Service Technician with a passion for heavy machinery and technical problem-solving? My client is looking for a skilled individual to join the team.
- Perform on-site insulation and repairs of heavy machinery systems, including cranes, trucks, and more.
- Offer technical support to both internal and external customers, ensuring system integrity before delivery.
- Train operators and mechanics upon system delivery to the site.
- Complete all necessary technical and administrative documentation in compliance with our quality standards.
- Take on related tasks as needed to ensure smooth operations.
- Education: College diploma or equivalent in electromechanics, industrial mechanics, or electronics. Additional qualifications in electronics or mechanics are a plus.
- Proficiency in hydraulic control circuits.
- Soft skills: customer-oriented, autonomous, detail-oriented, and quality-conscious.
- Ability to thrive under pressure, work on the go, and be open to travel.
- NVQ Level 3 qualification.
- Available to work from 8:30 am to 5:00 pm
If you would like to apply, please use the apply button. If you wish to speak about the role, please call Danielle on 07990411588
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.