We are partnering with a global dynamic construction engineering company in search of a Finance Business Partner. This role will be a 6 month FTC, and you can look forward to joining an exciting team that offers an opportunity to add real value to the company.
What you will do:
As a Finance Business Partner, your main responsibility will involve supporting the business in making informed decisions through commercial proposals and analyses. You will also generate a suite of analysis tools to support finance commercial proposals, along with identifying opportunities, raising ideas and pushing forward process improvements.
You will also conduct financial management and reporting through budget consolidation, financial analysis and forecasting, along with commercial support through provision of financial information and monitoring of costs to ensure full recoveries.
What you will need to succeed:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified (QBE or finalists will also be considered)
- Extensive management accounting experience
- Excellent communication skills - experience interacting with financial and non-financial stakeholders
- Accounting software experience (MS Dynamics Nav is extremely advantageous)
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent time and workload management skills
- Experience working in the construction or project management industry is an advantage
Randstad Financial & Professional encourage applications from individuals of all ages & backgrounds. Appointment will be made on merit alone but candidates must be able to demonstrate their ability to work in the UK. Randstad Financial & Professional acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment & an employment business for temporary recruitment as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Business Regulations 2003